These machine works on 'Pressure Feed' System, resulting in very High cleaning rote. The Pressure Vessel is manufactured as per IS : 2825 and hydraulically tested of 250 psig.
The nozzle used is of Tungsten Carbide lined for long lasting life. Machine is supplied with Low weight, anti - static blast hose. The equipment is supplied with / without Remote Control for On / Off and the Remote Control versions are designated with suffix 'R'. These are operated with compressed air and hence need no electricity.
|Model||Tank Capacity(Appx.)||Blast Nozzle Size||Compressed Air Required ( 80- 85 psi) Compessor H.P||Production Output( Appx.) Sq.Mtr-Hr|
|KU' Port 150, KU Port 150 R||42 ltrs||5 mm||45 cfm (15 H.P)||3,4|
|KU' Port 300, KU Port 300 R||85 ltrs||6 mm||68 cfm (55 H.P)||5,7|
|KU' Port 500, KU Port 500 R||142 ltrs||8 mm||113 cfm (40 H.P)||9,15|
|KU' Port 1000, KU Port 1000 R||10 mm||217 cfm (75 H.P)||15,20|
Being a customer oriented firm, we are engaged in offering a wide range of Low Pressure Portable Abrasive Blaster that is used in glass and wooden industries. This blaster is manufactured using optimum grade raw-material and latest technology in synchronization with industry standards. In order to ensure quality, the entire range is meticulously tested on various parameters by quality controllers. Keeping in mind the diverse requirements of our clients, we provide entire range in various sizes and specifications and at affordable price.
• Industrial approved design
• High operational fluency
• Easy to operate
Suitable for Low intensity Bloating on Thin Sheets, Wood, Gloss. Specially designed for Glass Bead Blasting .
Remote Control & Deadman Handle:
• Used in 'Remote' versions of Portable Abrasive Blasting machines. Consists of the Exhaust Valve unit also.
Abrasive Pressured in o pressure vessel and imparted forcefully to the nozzle. The media attains high velocity and thus the blasting is intensive. Abrasive particles acquire high velocity as compared to suction blasting, giving high production output. It is best recommended for removing thick and hard deposits, de-burring and de-flashing of hard metal parts using medium to coarse grain of abrasive particles. Shot peening and stress relieving are performed to medium and high peening intensity.
These equipments works on direct pressure principle of abrasive blasting. Three standard models are available namely, KUP - 91/82, and KUP 120/90 and KUP - 150/120.
|Description||KUS 60/60||KUS 91/82||KUS 120/90|
|Working Chamber mm|
|Dust Collector / Reclaimer Fan Motor HP||1||1||15|
|Fan Capacity CFM||500||500||800|
|Filter Cloth Area (Sq.M)||7.5||7.5||5.6|
|Blast Hose I.D (mm)||19||19||19|
|Blast Nozzle mm||5,6||5,6||5,6|
|Compressed Air Reqr (CFM)||56||56||56|
|Abrasive Storage Capacity Litres (CFT)||28(1.0)||28(1.5)||42(1.5)|
With thorough understanding of the relevant industry, we are offering a wide range of Suction Blasting Cabinets. These cabinets are suitable for blast cleaning, de-burring, de-scaling, removing thin deposits on soft metallic parts and de-flashing of plastic and molded components. The offered cabinets are manufactured using best quality raw-material and sophisticated technology. In tune with different needs of our copious clients, we customize the entire range in various sizes and shapes. Our offered cabinets have gained exceptional value amongst our clients for their defined features.
• Less power consumption
• Highly efficient
• Compact design
Best suitable for blast cleaning, deburring, descaling, removing thin deposits on soft metallic ports and de-flashing of plastic and molded components. It is also used to provide matte finish. The abrasives used are medium to fine grade size BS MESH 25 or finer. It is also used for stress relieving and shot peening for low medium peening intensity. These machines works on induction-suction principle of abrasive blasting.
Three standard models are available namely, KUS - 60/60, KUS - 91/82, and KUS - 120/90.
Description KUS 60/60 KUS 91/82 KUS 120/90
Working Chamber mm
Height A 600 775 900
Width B 600 910 1200
Depth C 600 820 900
Dust Collector / Reclaimer Fan Motor HP 0.5 1 15
Fan Capacity CFM 200 400 600
Filter Cloth Area (Sq.M) 1 2 4
Air Injector (mm) 2,3 3,4,5.5 3,4,5.5
Blast Hose I.D (mm) 19 19 19
Blast Nozzle mm 6,8 8,10,12 8,10,12
Compressed Air Reqr (CFM) 21 25 45
|Description||KUS 60/60||KUS 91/82||KUS 120/90|
|Working Chamber mm|
|Dust Collector / Reclaimer Fan Mator HP||0.5||1||15|
|Fan Capacity CFM||200||200||600|
|Slurry Pump Motor (HP)||....||1||1|
|Air Injector (mm)||2,3||2,3||3,4,5.5|
|Blast Nozzle mm||6,8||6, 8||8,10,12|
|Compressed Air Reqr (CFM)||21||25||25|
|Abrasive Storage Capacity Litres (CFT)||28(1.0)||28(1.0)||42(1.5)|
|Production Capacity||12-14 Per Annum|
|Power Consumption||Compressed Air 90 PSI|
We have a highly advanced infrastructure that supports us in manufacturing and supplying Accessories for Abrasive Blasting Cabinets. These cabinets are manufactured by our skilled workforce using best quality cast iron and mild steel. Highly demanded in the market, these cabinets are used in shot blasting application. We make these Accessories for Abrasive Blasting Cabinets available for clients in different specifications.
• Easy installation
• Optimum performance
• Rugged construction
• Load Capacity (kg) : 300 / 250 / 20 & 350 / 300 / 25
• Length of Track Extension: 1500 mm & of Work Car is 500 mm, 600 mm & 700 mm
• Length 500 mm, 600 mm and 700 mm
• Inside Turn Table: Manual Or Motorized Turn Table Is Fixed On Bearing Inside The Cabinet To Impart Job Rotation. Standard Turn Table Dia. (Mm) And Load Capacity (Kgs) 500 / 50, 600 / 50 And 700 / 60.
• Tumble Basket: Timer Controlled Motorized Tumble Basket Is Installed On The Side Door Of The Cabinet. It Is Used For Automatic Blast Cleaning Of Smaller Similar Components In Suitable Batches. Tumble Basket Is Available In Two Sizes, Viz. Length (Mm) / Dia. (Mm) / Load Capacity (Kgs) : 300/ 250 / 20 & 350 / 300 / 25.
• Work Car With Water Wash Pan: (For Wet Blasting Model Only) Wet Blasted Components Needs Rinsing. Thus Water Wash Pan Is Fixed Outside The Cabinet With Splash System Outside The Cabinet. Water Wash Pan Length Approximately 1500 Mm And Work Car Length 500 Mm, 600Mm And 700 Mm.
Offered in the market at the best rate possible, the offered Spares and Consumables for shot blasting machines are known to be one of the best that is available in the market. Owing to the highest grade of raw materials and advanced technology used in their manufacturing, the products are known for their superior sturdiness, impeccable functionality, high resistance to corrosion and a longer functional life.
• Best in Class Quality
• Efficient Performance
• Superior Workmanship
• Nozzle Holders : Nozzle Holders Are Used For Connecting Blast Hoses With Blasting Nozzle. All Types Of Nozzle Holder Suitable For Different Hose Sizes Are Available. Hose Sizes I.D. (Mm): 19, 25, 32.
• Standard Sizes (I.D. mm): 19, 25, 32
• Single Length: 5 Mtr. Upto 40 Mtr.
• Mixing Tube: Used In Portable Abrasive Blasting Equipments Sizes (mm): 19, 25, 32
• Pinch Valve: Used In Portable Abrasive Blasting Equipments Sizes (mm): Standard
• Cross: Used In Pressure Blasting Cabinets Sizes (mm): Standard
• Dead Mans Handle : Used In Portable Abrasive Blasting Equipments
• Mushroom Valves : Used In Both Portable Abrasive Blasting Equipments And Pressure Blasting Cabinets
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 No|