Approx. Rs 6.2 Lakh / SystemGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Model Name/Number||KUV 15E|
|Power Consumption||10 HP|
|Production Capacity||6 per Year|
|Feature||Electric Vacuum Pump|
|Surface Finish||SA 2.5|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Our reputation in the market is largely attributable to our precision-designed Vacuum Blaster Equipment with Electrical Recovery that is is used for surface treatment of metal items. This blaster is manufactured using excellent quality raw material and latest technology by our skilled professionals. In order to ensure quality, this blaster is stringently tested on various parameters by our experts. Apart from this, remarkable quality and sturdy structure increase the demand of our offered range in the market.
• Easy to operate
• High operational fluency
• Long service life
• PORTABLE:Mounted on castors. Equipment can be carried on site / near to the job as required.
• ON SITE BLASTING: Large sized components can be blasted on site without Blast Room.
• HIGHLY EFFECTIVE
• REUSE OF ABRASIVE:Metallic abrasive like C.I. Grit and Steel Grit / Shots are recycled and re used continuously.
• REMOTE CONTROL:Machine ON / OFF control is located at the blast gun for the ease of operator.
Approximate 2 to 4 Sq. Mtrs / hour with 6 mm nozzle depending upon substrate condition.
Capable of handling grit/shot size
25 to 80 Mesh.
800 mm x 2000 mm x 2200 mm.
Vacuum Pump. 10 HP, 415V / 3P / 50 Hz.
Blast Nozzle Dia. and Number
6mm Tungsten Carbide Lined for close circuit operation - Qty : 1 No.
35 mm approx.
Approx. 12 Minutes.
Blast Hose Length and
Recovery Hose Length
19 mm ID x 10 Mtrs.
38 mm ID x 11 Mtrs.
Requirement of Input Compressed Air, Supply Consumption & Pressure Per Machine
Dry, Oil and Moisture Free Compressed Air
Approx. Rs 20 Lakh / SystemGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Production Capacity||2-3 Nos. Per Annum|
|Power Consumption||30 HP|
Riding on unfathomable volumes of industrial expertise, we are offering an excellent range of Continuous Type Vacuum Blasting Equipment. It is suitable for surface treatment of products like metal, plastic and glass. Being a quality-oriented organization, we assure our clients that this equipment is best in quality. Our skilled professionals only utilize fine quality raw material, while manufacturing the entire range. Moreover, our offered equipment can be availed in a wide range of sizes and specifications, as per the requirements of our esteemed clients.
• Compact design
• Trouble-free operation
• Less power consumption
Continuous Type Vacuum Blasting Equipment
• Power Consumption: 30.0 H.P. (22.5 KW), Electric Motor of Vacuum Pump at 415 v / 3P / 50 Hz / AC Supply. Customer to provide electrical supply up to the control panel of the machine.
• Air Consumption: Dry and Oil Free compressed air 12.75 mt.cub / min. (450 cfm), 5.44 kg/cm sq. (80 psig) for reverse dust collector. The buyer to arrange dry and oil free compressed air at the inlet of the machine. The machine can also operate at lower pressure upto 5 kg./cm sq.
• Abrasive Capacity of Reclaimer Hopper: Approx. 150 kgs Metallic Grit.
• Blast Generator: Pressure Vessels are fabricated from 6 mm thick steel plate as per IS 2825 and hydraulically tested at 250 psi. Upper Pressure Vessel Approx. 30.0 Ltrs. (1 cft) Lower Pressure Vessel Approx. 60.0 Ltrs. (2 cft) Overall Dimensions of Reclaimer Generator 2000 mm (W) x 2000 mm (D) x 3600 mm (H)
• Blast Cycle: Automatic Recycling and Continuous.
• Blast Gun: 2 Nos. Fitted with 9.5 mm supersonic TC Lined Nozzles.
• Blast Hose: Blast Hose supplied with the machine 2 Nos. 25 mm I.D. (1"Ã‚??) x 15.0 Mtrs. in length, 4 ply construction, wear resistant, anti static suitable for working pressure of 7 kg / sq cm.
• Suction Hose for Standard Machine : 1 No. : 125 mm (5" ID) x 1.5 mtrs. length 2 Nos. : 75 mm (3" ID) x 9.0 Mts. length 2 Nos. : 50 mm (2Ã‚??" ID) x 6.0 Mtrs. length
• Vacuum Suction Hose between Reclaimer and Dust Collector : 152 mm (6) ID Vacuum hose x 4.5 mtrs. length
• Recommended Abrasive: Chilled Iron Grit or Steel Grit , Size BS Mesh 10 to 36 (1.70 mm to 0.42 mm).
• Flow Rate of Grit: Approx 10.0 kgs per minute per nozzle.
• Surface Finishing Achievable: Surface Finish can be achieved to SA 2.5 swedish standards.
• Production Output Expected: 10 to 12 sq. mtr / hr / nozzle depending upon surface condition prior to blasting.
• Recovery System Through Vacuum Pump : Electric Motor Driven, Root Type, Positive displacement 30.0 H.P. (22.5 KW), TEFC Motor, 415 V / 3P/50 Hz. With star delta starter with overload relay protection. Capacity Approx. 800 cfm. At inlet air pressure 10HG.
• Control System: Through air supply pressure.
• Feed Valve: Twin Tube Type and adjustable at each outlet.
• Dust Collector: Paper element cartridge type reverse pulse cleaning. The cartridge elements are imported type having long life, highest filtration efficiency and porosity of 0.2 microns with fractional efficiency 99.999 % 0.5 Micron Particles. Overall Dimensions of Dust Collector Unit 2000 mm (W) x 1600 mm (D) x 3200 mm (H).
Explore More Products